POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : A bug in shapes.inc? : Re: A bug in shapes.inc? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 20:04:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bug in shapes.inc?
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 18 May 2011 10:12:24
Message: <4dd3d3c8$1@news.povray.org>
Le 18/05/2011 16:10, Thomas de Groot a écrit :
> "Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] povrayorg> schreef in bericht
>> I recently fixed warning messages that the Bevelled_Text macro (also in
>> shapes.inc) was spitting out (unnecessary bounding), so when you're happy
>> with the repairs you've made, attach the updated file in p.t.scene-files
>> and I'll make sure it gets into the distribution.
>>

> Excellent. I have now also added the *missing* commas. Not really necessary
> of course, but it appeals to my sense of *correctness* so to speak :-)
>
> Only for the face_indices block, have I not been able to write the last
> vector without a comma.. Nonetheless, I shall put this version of shapes.inc
> in p.t.scene-files. If somebody can solve this small problem, let us know.

Silly trick: the comma is not after the vector, but before it...
just my 0.02€ (Tax Not Included)

--
Software is like dirt - it costs time and money to change it and move it
around.

Just because you can't see it, it doesn't weigh anything,
and you can't drill a hole in it and stick a rivet into it doesn't mean
it's free.